Rest & Relaxation Nasal Spray
Rest and Relaxation Nasal Spray – The fastest way to affect the neurological system for rest and relaxation.
R ‘n’ R can be used as a daily Hemp Extract supplement, but its focus is to help you unwind and aid with sleep.
Rest and Relaxation Nasal Spray– The fastest way to affect the neurological system for rest and relaxation.
Why choose R ‘n’ R Nasal Spray?
- R ‘n’ R Nasal Spray contains Myrcene (4%), a powerful terpene, along with a blend of other selected terpenes, help direct the effects of the Hemp Extract to aid rest and relaxation.
- R ‘n’ R can be used as a daily Hemp Extract supplement, but its focus is to help you unwind and aid with sleep.
- R ‘n’ R Nasal Spray contains ZERO THC.
- Nasal CBD is readily absorbed into the brain without the need to pass through digestion. It crosses the blood-brain barrier to immediately affect the neurological system. This makes Nasal CBD a highly potent and effective product.
- R ‘n’ R Nasal Spray provides 2.5 mg per serving of premium Isolate Hemp Extract (CBD). Your dosage needs will be lower because Nasal Spray has better absorption than swallowed CBD products.
- R ‘n’ R Nasal Spray is non-GMO, and free of chemicals, toxins, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- R ‘n’ R Nasal Spray is grown in the USA using organic practices to ensure premium quality. Every product and batch is double lab tested, including an independent third-party, to ensure it contains exactly what we say it contains. All products lab results are displayed on our website.
We bring you what we know is the best.
Our clients say R ‘n’ R Nasal Spray helps with:
- Sleep and rest
- Panic Attacks and Anxiety
- Allergies and Sinus Inflammation
- Increasing relaxation and calm
- Traumatic Brain Injury and brain inflammatory conditions
“Ask the Doc” Dr. Manison’s Scientific Breakdown:
We know from studies that CBD has an anti-anxiety effect and it lacks the side effects that prescription drugs bring. It can also help with Panic Disorder and it should be a first line of approach for the condition. After all, it makes sense to try interventions that do not have side effects than to introduce products that do have side effects. How does it directly affect PD? The authors of the study discuss many mechanisms but the type 1A serotonergic receptor appears to be the main player in reducing anxiety and panic with the introduction of CBD.
In addition, CBD decreases FAAH levels (troublesome enzyme that eats the endocannabinoid/
Ingredients: Saline, MCT Oil, Proprietary Terpene Blend, Cellulose (thickening agent and mucosal adhesive effects), Potassium Sorbate, Hemp Extract (Phytocannabinoid) Isolate amounting to 500 mg, Lecithin (Sunflower).
Directions: Place sprayer in nostril and 'spray' while gently inhaling. Do not snort, as this may cause irritation. Nasal applications are powerful! Alternate 'sprays' between two nostrils. Nasal Spray has better absorption than swallowed Hemp Extract products and dosage needs will be lower.
As a guide:
One spray = 2.5 mg of Hemp Extract isolate.
4 total sprays = 10mg of Hemp Extract isolate.
Precautions: Nasal Spray is safe for everyone, but a responsible adult should be in charge of using with a child. If pregnant, nursing, or have any other medical condition, consult physician before consuming any Hemp product. If allergic, do not take or do so under supervision.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.